Based in Byala, Bulgaria
July 1, 2021
Press / Business contact:
Action RPG on wheels where you tear singing hearts of your relatives out from bosses.
Came to me 7 years ago when my mother died of cancer. More about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ga0zqxpS8About the Game
Welcome to the world of Burning Man where androids burn men. Literally. In a world where everyone is damaged one way or another, you and your family live peacefully on a farm. Until someone comes and burns it down. All you have left is your car with a hook. The time to learn how to rip with it is running out.Gameplay
* Tear your enemies apart with a hook and finish them with their own weapons. * Discover and rip away the hearts of colossal bosses to gain new abilities. * Explore bizarre biomes which will form a vast and majestic world right in front of your eyes. * Fly through nightmarish tunnels to the beat of incredible tracks by KillTheBarber!, VEiiLA, Under This, Yamila, Mezzanine, pqQp. * Solve puzzles and decipher the codes of Garbage Collector to reconstruct world history. * Immerse yourself into the electronic tracks of mini rhythm games. * Collect all hidden statues to reveal the skeletons and tragedies of each character. Gripper is our personal story of loss. We turned it into the game to let it go. We hope it will help you too.
Official Announcement Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Gripper, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist 2021" - Unreal Contest 2021
- "Grand Prize Winner" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Best Indie Game Winner" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Excellence in Game Design Nominee" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Excellence in Narrative Nominee" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Excellence in Audio Nominee" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Best Unreal Engine Game" - Indie Cup 2019
- "Excellence in Narrative Nominee" - DevGAMM Moscow 2019
- "Excellence in Audio Nominee" - DevGAMM Moscow 2019
- "Kanobu Best Game Selection" - Games JAM Kanobu 2017
- "Most Voted" - Games JAM Kanobu 2017
- ""Gripper really impresses with it’s fun,
fast paced vehicle-based gameplay, interesting setting and big boss fights.
The comic book styled visuals look fantastic (particularly the cutscenes)
and the soundtrack really rocks. Buckle up, it’s gonna be a wild ride!""
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- ""In the action RPG Gripper,
they will show us a non-standard approach to the Burning "Man festival".""
- Lena Pi, Igromania
- ""The game is extremely tragic and metaphorical.""
- Artyom Nechaev, 2x2
- ""This is a cross between Zelda and Mad Max.
In a cyberpunk setting. And a bit like a Vangers game.""
- , BadComedian
- "FUCK THIS GAME!"
- Jon Carnage, Game Lynch (Moscow 2017 Edition)
- "Not only is it a joy to pull apart bosses and throw around rocks — but the sudden switch to comic book-style graphics as you see your enemy for the first time is truly breathtaking."
- Jupiter Hadley, Big Boss Battle (B3)
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Project Lead, Lead Game Desinger
Art Lead, 2D artist, 2D animator, 2D FX